Warehouses for lease from 3,000 sqm – Narangba with quick access to the Bruce Hwy
The subject property is located in the sought-after Narangba Industrial Estate approximately 34km north of Brisbane’s CBD in between North Lakes and Caboolture. The region is recognised as a strategic location for heavy industry and logistics considering its proximity to northern infrastructure networks and a number of key cities in South East Queensland including the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. Major occupiers within the immediate vicinity comprise mainly of industrial users which are attracted to its proximity to critical infrastructure and demographics. Occupiers within the immediate precinct include Accensi, PETRO Industrial, Pantex Roofing, Q-Crete, G.James Glass & Aluminium, HY-TEC, and Bunnings North Lakes.
The owners are currently underway to build a 3,550 sqm building at the rear of the lot. There will be a significant amount of hard stand around the building. This building will be available for occupation in June 2019. In addition, the owners have the ability to construct another 2 comparable buildings on the site with construction able to be commenced in early 2019.
General Features of each of the buildings to be constructed include:
- Modern office/warehouse
- Located as part of a large 24,750 lot
- entry level office accommodation built to requirements
- Warehouse with excellent volumetric height built to your requirements from 3,000 to 4,500 sqm
- Access via multiple electric container height roller shutters
- Large all-weather awnings can be provided
- Excellent truck accessibility by dual cross overs
- Available for occupation in 2019